Therapeutic Family Living Services
New Day provides in-home support for youth and their families. Youth and some family members struggle from time to time, and we provide in-home support during these times.
New Day provides:
– Weekly home visits with a treatment manager
– Support with parenting and discipline strategies as well as conflict
– Assistance in coordination of additional services
– Support in the academic setting as needed
– Availability of specialized training for interested parents
– 24-hour crisis intervention (on-call)
New Day also has Respite Care Services, which provide both the parent and the child with a structured break for up to 48 hours a month.
“When I approach a child, he inspires in me two sentiments: tenderness for what he is, and respect for what he may become.”