New Day, Inc. Therapeutic Youth Group Homes provide a long-term, quality, structured home environment for youth ages 10-17 who are experiencing emotional, behavioral, educational, and adjustment difficulties. Youth are provided with a safe, secure environment in which they can learn to express themselves in a socially appropriate manner. This includes:
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- 24-hour support and supervision
- Life skills and development
- Social skills development
- Structured home visits to prepare youth for returning to their home/Community
- Level I and Level 2.1 Substance Abuse Treatment
To make a referral or to request additional information about our therapeutic group home services please contact admissions.