New Day specializes in providing a range of services to troubled children and their families. More than twenty-four years ago, New Day opened its doors specifically to improve the lives of youth with behavioral issues. During that time as well as currently, New Day has figured out a way to redirect, rebuild, and restore children who are having struggling in the home, at school, and within the community.
New Day’s first step in assessing children is to include the family in deciding what’s best for their child, focusing on positive attributes and strengths. Case managers try to strengthen family relationships by encouraging open communication, teamwork, and respect. A clinical director is on hand to determine if a youth is suffering from a severe emotional disturbance or any other treatable condition. Then, a team of counselors, guardians/parents, school officials, and New Day personnel determine what the best course of treatment for each child’s individual needs. Children diagnosed with a serious emotional disturbance (SED) and whom qualify for Montana Medicaid are eligible for services. We offer a wide variety of services to meet each youth’s individual needs and goals.
- Youth Mental Health & Substance Abuse Assessments
- Targeted Youth Case Management
- Day Treatment, Educational Services & Credit Recovery
- Intensive Outpatient
- Therapeutic Group Home Services
- Therapeutic Foster Care Services
- Therapeutic Family Living Services
- Youth Support Specialist Program
- Experiential Education and Academics
- Psychiatric Care & Medication Management
- Intensive Group, Individual & Family Therapy
CULTURALLY INCLUSIVE ENRICHMENT ACTIVITIES
All activities are optional. To learn more about each of these Culturally inclusive enrichment activities please select the title of the activity from above to be taken to a dedicated page within our website.